Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Coming Up!

Sorry to all those waiting to have their baby name emails and comments answered in a post yet(I think there is about 3 of you now). I promise Laura and I are going to set some time aside to do them soon. In the meantime, you can look forward to whats coming up in the next month:
  • The 1920s Boys Names Post is coming up soon as a follow up for the Gourgeous Girls I posted about a few weeks ago.
  • The Botanical Girls Name Post is also well overdue as the follow up to the Beautiful Boys from about a million years ago.
  • There will be, at this stage, 3 posts for readers that have requested a little helping hand with choosing names.
  • And you know those Name Crush Posts I sometimes write? Well, they are going to be turned into a regular once a month thing. Look out for our new Name of the Month posts.

1 comment:

Dear Europe said...

That sounds awesome! Can't wait.