Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Expecting

Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick are expecting their second and third child with twin girls via a surrogate mother. Already having one child, six-year-old son James Wilkie, I will definitely be excited to know what they will choose to name their girls. Other celebrities expecting include Rachel Griffiths. Sarah and I are very curious to see if she will continue with the Aussie theme and if so what names.

When choosing twin names some choose same letters, similar meaning or complete opposite. Judging by their first child a conservative first name and wild or alternative middle name are likely choices.

Names I'm thinking are...
Charlotte
Louisa
Rose
Lucinda
Anna
Elizabeth

These names very standard mixed perhaps with some alternative middle names.

Congratulations SJP

2 comments:

Lola said...

I adore Matthew Broderick and firmly like SJP. Did you know that James Wilkie got his first name from his Grandpop? Matthew's Dad was James. Get your hands on a copy of Arlo Guthrie's "Alice's Restuarant" movie and you'll get a pretty good glimpse of him, he's one of the bigger secondary characters and his son looks a heck of a lot like him!
My votes:
Patricia, for his mom
Stephen for her Dad (I don' know about her Mom, Barbra though)
Charlotte was a character on the Show "Sex in the City" she had. So I doubt that would be in.

At this rate, Elizabeth Patricia wouldn't suprise me from them, I pretty much expect a classic with something a bit offbeat in the middle. Whatever it is, I'm pretty sure I'll like it! Louisa Patrice would be a gorgeous sort of combo that honors but isn't too staid. Rather what I expect from them.

Rachel Griffiths doesn't thrill me, style wise, but I will admit Adelaide, while not my style, is a fine name. She lost me on Banjo, wasn't that his nickname? I'm sure I'll be mildly surprised to find out what she uses!

Laura said...

I didn't know that Lola thankyou for telling us! I like Elizabeth Patricia. I wonder if they will folllow this 'theme' time will tell I guess. Thankyou for stopping by your an encyclopedia of knowledge :D